A warm welcome
to Brauhaus Müritz & Hotel “Am Brauhaus”
Travel is good …
… for the mind and body, and the outdoor paradise of Waren (aka Müritz) guarantees just that, regardless of the weather. Located at the entrance to the Müritz National Park, the hotel is right next to the Tiefwarensee and serves as the ideal start for any number of outdoor expeditions. The hotel also has its own Kegelbahn (German-style bowling) and shuffleboard to keep visitors entertained. There is also a boat rental directly on the property.
Daily from 11 AM to 10 PM (Fri. + Sat. 11 PM)
(Opening times may be shorter in November and January-March)
Glass production and an amazing view
Visit our glass production facilities and try our brewpub’s specialty beers. Other highlights include evenings on our newly built deck, where you can enjoy the amazing views of the Waren (Müritz) Old Town and the Tiefwarensee.
Also, every Monday and Thursday at 6pm (May-Oct) we offer guided tours of our brewhouse, including a tasting of 3 of our specialty beers. For groups of 10 or more, please inquire about alternative dates and times.
Our classic dish
Suckling Pig (Fri & Sat)
Carved right before your eyes by our chef in the Panorama Grill. Carving begins at 6pm.
- Suckling pig with sauerkraut and homemade beer bread: 9.80 €
- Suckling pig with sauerkraut, choice of pea puree/potatoes/dumplings, bacon and onions: 11.60 €
- Suckling pig “Whole” (for 4+ people): 13.80 € / person
- Sauerkraut, beer bread, pea puree, potatoes, dumplings, bacon and onions, and, to finish things off, a healthy shot of our special “Dracula Blood” straight from the test tube.
Our offer for cyclists and hikers
- Drink upon arrival
- 7 nights with breakfast buffet
- 7 x 3 course dinner (choice of 2 different mains)
- 1 hour Kegelbahn
- Boat ride across the “Kleine Meer”
- Brewhouse tour with tasting
- Daily bottle of water for excursions
- Timetable for the boat “Weisse Flotte Müritz”
- Timetable for the bus (with bike rack)
- Book including 25 suggested day trips (bike and hike)
- Experience planner
- Free parking
- Small parting drink
Short stay on the “Kleines Meer”
- 5 nights
- 5 x half pension (soup, 2 choices of main, dessert)
- Drink upon arrival
- Little souvenir