A warm welcome
to Winkler Bräu!
The traditional brewery inn from 1428 also includes the ****Gutshofhotel in Winkler Bräu with a warm Bavarian hospitality.
In the tranquil little town of Lengenfeld, halfway between Nuremberg and Regensburg, we offer you everything under one roof: 71 rooms with style and a feel-good atmosphere, wellness with tranquility and harmony, a slow-food delight cuisine that has won several awards, quaffable beers for true connoisseurs and historic inn and estate parlors with unique charm. The extensive natural landscapes of the Bavarian Jura are waiting for you right on your doorstep: to explore and relax.
Our traditional, family-run private brewery focuses on new ideas, sustainable investments and constant development. Pure, natural ingredients of the highest quality and open fermentation are just some of the secrets that make us unique. Visit also the presentation room TraditionsReich Kupfer to see the history & origin of Winkler Bräu, the high art of brewing & the traditional craft of brewing.
Gutshofstuben and ****-Gutshofhotel:
Monday to Saturday 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
sundays and holidays: 7.00 to 22.00 o’clock
Monday to Saturday 11.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. and
17.30 – 20.30 (in winter) & 17.30 – 21.00 (in summer)
Sundays and holidays: 11.00 – 14.00 hrs
17.30 – 20.00
daily 14.00 – 17.30 o’clock
Upper Palatinate country breakfast
Daily 7.00 – 10.30 a.m.
Almost 600 years – that’s how long the Bräustüberl has been around. We still cultivate this culinary tradition with much love – together, appreciatively and responsibly. Out of love for our homeland, we have chosen a slow-food cuisine that follows the seasons and is inspired by local and international flavors. Because cooking is our passion!
Seasonal and fresh quality products from the region form the basis of the culinary delicacies that we serve. Let yourself taste one of the drinkable beer specialties.
E-cars: 4 charging points for cars
E-bike, e-mountain bike & bicycle rental on site (with advance reservation)
Our classic dish
Tender and full in flavor, aromatic-mild, we guarantee a very special pleasure.
BEER GEEK WEEKEND
From January to November – Arrival Friday
Experience real Bavarian beer culture – traditional brewing craft with the best raw materials. Out of love for the traditional brewing craft, we have been keeping up with the times for almost 400 years. Our private brewery has been family-owned for as long as that. For us, tradition and modernity are not a contradiction, but the ideal complement to develop the optimal taste experience. As a long-time connoisseur of our high-quality beer specialties or as an open-minded “first-taster”, we invite you to explore the Winkler Bräu universe!
- 2 overnight stays in the 4-star estate hotel from January to November with arrival on Friday, with our extensive inclusive services & Oberpfälzer country breakfast
- Bottle of Helfenberger Hell in the room
- Seasonal 3-course menu on the first evening
- Tour of the family-owned brewery & the TraditionsReich Kupfer (Saturdays at 5 p.m.)
- 4-course beer enjoyment menu accompanied by Winkler Bräu beer specials on the second evening
Enjoy time together in our historic Stuben & with regional Slow Food dishes. The renewed inclusion in the “Slow Food” pleasure guide distinguishes the sensual enjoyment of fresh seasonal ingredients as well as our honest, regional cuisine. Ideal conditions for a festive gathering in our historic Gutshofstuben.
- 2 nights in a 4-star estate hotel with our extensive included services & Oberpfälzer country breakfast
- Welcome drink in the room
- Seasonal 3-course menu on the first evening
- Seasonal 4-course gourmet menu including aperitif & coffee on the second evening
- Touring bikes with bike hiking map for your stay
Explore the landscape of the Bavarian Jura on the many hiking & biking trails. Lots of space and fresh air, that’s what the natural landscape around Winkler Bräu offers. Explore the surrounding natural paradise on foot, with Nordic walking sticks or by bike. In summer, the natural bathing lake in Velburg also beckons. With our snack backpack you are well on your way. In winter, after a sleigh ride or a long walk, the crackling fireplace in the Hubertusstube will warm you during a well-deserved break with a mulled beer drink, a hearty snack or home-baked cookies.
- 4 nights in a 4-star estate hotel with our extensive inclusive services & Oberpfälzer country breakfast
- CityCard Neumarkt for 5 days: partly free entrance and many discounts
- From 2 nights children up to 11 years sleep in the room of the parents/grandparents in the 3rd/4th bed free of charge
- Touring bikes with bike-hiking maps for your stay
- -50 % on the fourth night